Testimonials and Birthday Parties

"I did this program twice with my two girls, ages 3.5 and 1.5, and they LOVE it. We'll be going back this year. Jennifer takes parents and/or caregivers out with tots ages 1-4 to a different spot each week within Discovery Park and creates an awesome morning based on varying themes. She does activities, looks for wildlife, and is really good at connecting with children on their level. I really loved this program because it helped me do something that as a mom I know my kids need -- getting out into nature for hikes and habitat exploration -- but that I rarely am motivated to do during the week on my own. I've done a lot of programs with my kids, and some of them really haven't impressed me. This series is soooo worth it!"
- Natalie, Mom to Lola and Tansy
"I am one of those moms who seeks out wonderful things to engage my daughter and get her really tired for her naps. We stumbled upon Itty Bitty Nature camps from our local Yahoo Moms Group and I have to say we love it. My nanny takes my 2 year old daughter most of the time. They come home with stories and my daughter shouts out "Moon" and "Sun!" The walking outside and learning about the environment is such a lovely thing. I hesitated to sign up for December because of the rain... but it has not been a problem at all. Each day Ilaria goes she returns home with the most wonderful art projects. Last week they made a gorgeous moon that my daughter will give to her nature loving grandparents. One week they made a bird feeder that we hung and watched the birds come to our tree. I can not say enough good things about this program and it is affordable!"
-Melinda, Mom to Ilaria

Birthday PartiesCelebrate your little one's special day with an hour of nature-based games, stories, exploration, and an art project. Choose from customized themes such as creepy crawly bugs, weaving spiders, or lucky lady bugs. Host the party at your house, book a room at an Environmental Learning Center, or a shelter at a park. $100 for one hour of activities for all ages.