Join us at Discovery Park for habitat exploration designed for young children and their families or caregivers. We use songs, art projects, stories and games to learn about what lives at the ponds, beach, meadow, wetland and forest.
It is our intention to create a space for very young children to explore safely, and a place for parents to feel comfortable telling their children "Yes." As in, "yes, you can touch that bug, get your feet wet, run down the path." We hope that all children will develop a love of being outside in nature, and we hope you will let us help develop that.
November 8 or 15, 10-11:30
We'll be looking for spawning salmon at Carkeek Park, hiking next to Piper's Creek. There is a maximum of 12 families, so RSVP asap to reserve a spot for your family.
*Please see the FAQS below for my policy about pricing for nanny shares or cousins attending together.
Can't make it to all of the classes? Up to 4 make-ups are allowed during other weekdays or sessions. Please see the FAQS below for more info.
Apply Online Now!
- Cut and paste the following registration form into the body of an email.
- Add to subject line: Child's Name/Camp Session you are applying for.
- Email it to email@example.com
- Next, you will receive an email confirmation that includes payment options via check or paypal. Once your payment is received, I will notify you that your space is confirmed.
- Expect an email one week before the first day with a welcome letter and exact meeting location details.
Itty Bitty Camp 2013 Registration FormChild's Name(s)-
Parent or Guardian First and Last Name-
Do you or your child have nut, bee or other allergies?
Tell me a little about your child's temperament and personality (this is just so I can have a sense of who your child is ahead of time)
Do I have your permission to include your email address, you and your child's names in a group message to others enrolled in the program?
How did you hear about Itty Bitty Camps?